quarta-feira, março 08, 2006

To Catch a Breath:

Funny.
Can’t explain it,
Wouldn’t know the very first word to start telling the story.
Know it, though. Since forever.
Know the sound of it,
It’s colors,
It’s loves… Every tinny lill’ detail.
My soul, my old soul.
So old…

Can’t leave it,
Too much love for the job.
Warrior? Nah… Ain’t quite the word.
Capture myself wondering ‘bout the reason.
Why so long? Why so much love?
Maybe too much of “man material” to develop into anything bigger.
Maybe it’s necessary, meant to be. For me and for everyone, for Her.
Precious eternal bond,
Oh, I love them so much!

Know the feeling of old? I do.
So familiar… everything.
Yet so big! How can it be so?
The smell, color, heat, even the taste of flesh and blood.
Can read eyes without much of a sweat.
Know all the way to crack them, step by step.
Can hurt them outside
And inside
“Can” isn’t “do”.
They’re no big deal, quite simple, I’d say.

Have been to each and every corner of this side of Universe.
Know man-hate, man-love.
All it’s beauty and all it’s misery. No secret.
Know man, know women… They’re of different kinds, you know?
Each has it’s role. Belong together.
Would be better, wasn’t us so found of everything, so passionate…
But I’m not to tell this, my due is another.

Thanks to the only true Lover off all, since so long.
Have had so many friends,
So many masters,
So many looks,
So much love!
Wouldn’t know the very first word to start telling the story.
Know some of the Truth, though.
Could live with no more than the food and the love.


Left and keep leaving majors, Soldiers.
Am a soldier, myself. We all are.
Another piece of the Truth: no such thing as useless.
All work together, all bonded by love,
Love: the clue and the proof.
There isn’t a spirit who carries no proposition.
Knowing which is it? Whole other story…

I, myself, have been doing it for so much time.
So old!
Yet don’t know why or what for.
Found out that, in the end, it doesn’t matter.
Doesn’t make any difference.
All left for us is the love,
To hold on to, carry on.
No need for anything else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dáborah Dias said...

So cute.

8:43 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home